Chef Mickey and HalloWishes

Disney_Princess83

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

We are planning for our trip in October/November 2013. On our first day, we won't be getting into MK until about 1pm-2pm. It looks like there is going to be a MNSSHP that night, using past dates as an approximation. We don't want to go to the party as we are going two other nights during our trips and there is no guarantee that we will make it until midnight.

We thought we would have a reservation for Chef Mickey for dinner, for about 7:30pm so that we can take advantage of MK until 7pm. However were thought we might be able to watch Hallowishes. I know that we won't be able to see the fireworks from CM, however can we go to the viewing deck and then come back if we tell our server and pay before we "leave"? This would be assuming that we aren't finished by then. We generally allow two hours for any sit down meals but are usually out earlier. It will depend if we have to wait past our reservation time ect.

We considered California Grill, but we'd like to go a character meal and meet the Fab 5. We have been to CM before but only for breakfast.

Any tips? Thanks

You could go up to the 4th floor observation deck if you were finished eating. I don't think they'd be happy at all if you were to leave the restaurant mid meal for well over half an hour and then return and expect to pick up where you left off. It's a buffet- if you pay and then leave then they will (rightly IMO) expect that you are finished. And I don't think they will let you leave without paying.

You could go up to the 4th floor observation deck if you were finished eating. I don't think they'd be happy at all if you were to leave the restaurant mid meal for well over half an hour and then return and expect to pick up where you left off. It's a buffet- if you pay and then leave then they will (rightly IMO) expect that you are finished. And I don't think they will let you leave without paying.

That's what we were thinking. :lmao: But it shouldn't take more than an hour and a half to finish dinner. If we had to skip a character, we would since we will be returning for breakfast later in the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts