Cheese Ball Yak Attack: 2 kids, 2 dogs, 1200 miles - The Sequel

Captain_Oblivious suggested that I avoid all of the highways in Philly, Baltimore, and Washington, because they will not reduce my travel time. This is valid information, but not particularly useful in a trip from Wisconsin to Florida. So in accordance with the terms of my solicitation, he only gets a special color.

That guy sounds like a moron. I wouldn't listen to him anymore. If you ever did.

0004178000357_LG.jpg

Mmmm...cheese balls... popcorn::

He got it all over himself, his car seat, the van seat under his car seat, the van seat in front of his car seat, the floor in front of his car seat, and some the blankets that they had back there with them. He did not however, get any on his bag of toys that was almost directly in front of him. Now that's impressive aim.:thumbsup2

Awesome! Was he preparing for Toy Story Mania?

Around 2:00 we stopped for gas in Tennessee and both kids woke up thanks the guy with the hot rod Mustang and no muffler.

Fed?

Bonus free beer* to the first person to find the hidden Mickey in the pictures above. Hint: it's in both, but easier to notice in the top.

*There is no free beer.

The dog collar?

Holy crap we're a bunch of Dorks.

I wonder if we can get Daddy-O to re-theme his restaurant to look like Tatooine's Mos Eisley Cantina?

Yes. Yes, we are. Hopefully we're at least lovable dorks. I was about to ask if you had noticed your TR was already being hijacked by idiots doing Star Wars quotes.:stir:

Holy crap we're a bunch of Dorks.

I wonder if we can get Daddy-O to re-theme his restaurant to look like Tatooine's Mos Eisley Cantina?

Just last week I set my ringtone on my Droid to the music played in the Cantina. I bet with enough arm twisting and offers of cheeseballs we could get it done...what Canadian wouldn't want to walk into a restaurant and instantly feel as if they were in a desert so they subliminally FEEL warmer? I mean really, it's cold there what 10 months out of the year, isn't it??? :lmao:

:thumbsup2 barry, can i borrow your front seat passengers in december? i bet you dont hear,"slow down,move over,watch this guy,weres the fire,is there a rest stop soon,im hungry,there breaking,state cop,watch what your doing,dont get so close!":lmao:love the cheese balls!! cant wait for more.:thumbsup2

Well that Mickey would be in your center console to the right of the air temp dial

party: We have a winner! party:

The dog collar?

Chris got it right. The fan speed dial is the face, with the A/C button and the rear defrost button forming the ears. Mazda must be secretly controlled by Bob Iger.
hidden%20mickey.JPG

Yes. Yes, we are. Hopefully we're at least lovable dorks. I was about to ask if you had noticed your TR was already being hijacked by idiots doing Star Wars quotes.:stir:

I was one of those idiots doing Star Wars quotes, so I don't think we can consider this one a hijacking. Better luck next time!

Just last week I set my ringtone on my Droid to the music played in the Cantina. I bet with enough arm twisting and offers of cheeseballs we could get it done...what Canadian wouldn't want to walk into a restaurant and instantly feel as if they were in a desert so they subliminally FEEL warmer? I mean really, it's cold there what 10 months out of the year, isn't it??? :lmao:

If they switched to Fahrenheit, they'd feel warmer too. I mean, even when it's 80°F, it's only 26°C. That just sounds cold.

:thumbsup2 barry, can i borrow your front seat passengers in december? i bet you dont hear,"slow down,move over,watch this guy,weres the fire,is there a rest stop soon,im hungry,there breaking,state cop,watch what your doing,dont get so close!":lmao:love the cheese balls!! cant wait for more.:thumbsup2

And you don't have to stop at "clean" restrooms. Any old tree will work just fine. (That goes for me too, by the way.)

I was one of those idiots doing Star Wars quotes, so I don't think we can consider this one a hijacking. Better luck next time!

Perhaps not, but we were successful in getting you a bit off your charted course!! At least temporarily...

Perhaps not, but we were successful in getting you a bit off your charted course!! At least tempoarily...

You actually think I have a chartered course? Bwahahahahahaha!
I have no idea where I'm going! And you fools are coming with me!
Bwahahahahahaha!

Oh.....ah hem......
[straightens out clothing].....
sorry.....
[smooths out hair]......
about that...
I... um....

OK. We're all good again. Just another of my little "episodes" Nothing to worry about. :thumbsup2

You actually think I have a chartered course? Bwahahahahahaha!
I have no idea where I'm going! And you fools are coming with me!
Bwahahahahahaha!

Oh.....ah hem......
[straightens out clothing].....
sorry.....
[smooths out hair]......
about that...
I... um....

OK. We're all good again. Just another of my little "episodes" Nothing to worry about. :thumbsup2

ut oh where you taking me??? Please just remember I am in the first seat not Mark
I have to say the pic of your co pilots is awsome!! after all they are mans best friend so they should be up front!!!

I'm in, nothing like a good cheeseball story (cheese used must not have been from Wis.:lmao:) Love the Co-Pilot dog popcorn::

Awesome start to the TR there Barry!

Also, I love the communal spirit with the classic dialog.

BTW, I'm a Mawg, half man, half dog. I'm my own best friend. :lmao:

WOW! The trip report just started today and already on page 3? There must be Dis Dads here... Beware the hijack.

I'm subbing and saying hello from just up the road in Milwaukee. :wave: Waiting for a flight home in the early a.m.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter