Checking ressies

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by CAJUNBLAZE, May 7, 2007.

1. CAJUNBLAZE

CAJUNBLAZE Mouseketeer

Can you call disney to make sure your ressies are there and with the proper request?
    I booked through a ta, and its the first time i use them and dont want any surprises. They dont send any material until 21 days before ressie. The ressie has been paid for in full.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

Sorry, only your TA can contact Disney and get information on your reservation since you went through an agency. Ask the TA for the fax confirmation that they got from Disney.

4. Amy

Amy MamaGrumpy

I always use Dreams Unlimited, and I always call WL the day before just to be sure our reservation is there so we don't have any surprises. (I'm a very paranoid traveler.) I didn't know that only your travel agent could call to confirm? :confused3 I assumed the TA made the reservation in our name, so I should be able to call and confirm. Am I in violation of a breach of travel agent etiquette?

5. Lynne M

Lynne M Moderator Moderator

It's not a matter of etiquette, the travel agent owns your reservation until you check in. Disney will only speak with the owner of the reservation.