Checking interest on new swap

KAMommy

<font color=teal>I am ADDICTED to America's Next T
I know...I know...we all have to quit!

BUT, I had an idea today that amused me, and I wanted to see what y'all thought.

How about a "Yes, we did ____________ again!" swap? My idea is that we have a group for each park (maybe two, who knows), and each person picks an attraction in that park. Say you pick Splash Mountain. You would make a topper with the attraction title and any two other elements, the only catch is that one of the elements has to use the phrase, "Yes, we did Splash Mountain again!".

How many times have you been asked if you were going to Disney World AGAIN!?! I thought it might be fun to incorporate that.

Just let me know what you think!

OH - and the due date would be far far away - give suggestions!

This sounds like fun. We leave for Disney in a few weeks, so we can actually see if say "we did ___ again". All I can hope for is my boys don't pick "It's a small world".
How about after Thanksgiving but before December 1st so as to not interfere with Christmas shopping and stuff.

You know I'm in! I'm already plotting! ;)

I agree with alexwyattmommy on the due date--around Thanksgiving, but before the end of Nov. That way, it won't violate our little plan to not swap in December--see, we're still good!

If it's due around then, I'll help you sort it while we eat at the eat-a-thon Christmas party!!! :santa:

That's a great CJ theme! DH & I don't have kids yet, so the question is usually "How many kids do you have? None? And you're going to Disney AGAIN????" Hmmm. . .like I'm going to actually pay attention to people whose opinion is that warped! :rotfl2:

Not to hijack your thread, KAMommy. . .StitchIsARedSoxFan & I are already planning stuff for this swap! :thumbsup2 (Like my mother: "How many times can you ride that safari thing??")

I'm done swapping (at least for a while!), but I'll have fun watching all of you guys who swore off it! popcorn:: LOL! :rotfl2:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
I'm done swapping (at least for a while!), but I'll have fun watching all of you guys who swore off it! popcorn:: LOL! :rotfl2:
I know.. I know.. where is my will -power?? Can you send me some?????? :sunny:

PrincessNancy96 said:
where is my will -power?? Can you send me some?????? :sunny:

hmm...now if I only has as much will-power about my diet....
wait, where's the popcorn?
popcorn::

LOL!
:mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar

oops, sorry KAMommy! that was :offtopic:
(and it's on a thread that I SHOULDN'T BE READING BECAUSE I"M NOT SWAPPING!) :rotfl2: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Yes! Great Idea, I'm in. I don't know how many times people asked me that, Disney AGAIN?? Yes, they don't get it.

Im gonna pass on this one. I am swapped out for awhile. I have alot of irons in the fire right now.

Okay, ladies, I will post a signup in a few days (busy tonight, but maybe Tuesday evening). I will start with 4 groups with 5 in each group and expand to six in each group if I need to.

That sound okay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter