Check In Question

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by cjnettles, Nov 30, 2012.

1. cjnettles

cjnettles Mouseketeer

Me and my DH will be checking into to POP on December 17th for three nights. I want to request a King Room if possible. Should I call them to make a request and at what point should I do that? Don't want to wait too long or call too early and not have any chance of getting request. I have already paid for a preferred room, if that makes a difference.

18 days and I am in the World for Christmas, can't wait, attending our first MVMCP on the 18th. :santa:

Thanks and have a Magical Holiday.

CJ

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MDChris

MDChris Ready for Vacation!

I would call today and make a room request immediately. The will put it on your file. Please know they will definitely say, "we can't guarantee this but,..."

I have been lucky in the past and received all of my accommodation requests and I have called as soon as I've needed them. I would recommend the same.

Good luck!

4. Fire14

Fire14 Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

I'd call and place request now. I usually make my request as soon as I know I would like.

5. LSUfan4444

LSUfan4444 DIS Veteran

I wasn't even aware they offered King beds in value resorts.

Not saying they don't, I just assumed they didn't...I guess because I've never seen one. :confused3

6. Missytara

Missytara I'm all ears!

It is never too early to make a request. Many of the king bed rooms at Pop are handicapped accessible, so if the resort is busy, such as Christmas, your chances of getting it are slim. Especially if someone requested one months ago when they made their reservations.

7. Fire14

Fire14 Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

they have some. I've gotten one at POP in 70's section first floor before.

8. DRDISNEYMD

DRDISNEYMD *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* *+*~The Snow Queen~*+* ~A gi

~I would call to request this immediately, then call back the next day just to confirm the request is noted on the reservation. Remember, there are NO guarantees. If you find that your request has not been granted when you check in, you can always ask again at that time and they may have something or the CM may agree to move you once a room opens up, if you want. Good luck!!! :goodvibes

9. LSUfan4444

LSUfan4444 DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2

10. cjnettles

cjnettles Mouseketeer

Thanks for the response. I will call them today, I understand it is not guaranteed, we did get a King Room at POP one time, but we didn't request it, they just asked if we wanted one. I figure, what have I got to lose by asking? I am just excited about going at Christmas, I would probably sleep on the floor, lol.

Thanks, CJ:cool1: