Check in at CR?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by cam&chris, Apr 5, 2007.

1. cam&chris

cam&chris Mouseketeer

Just wondering how busy check in will be for us when we arrive in May. Our plane arrives at 7:45 p.m. and someone is picking us up at the airport. What is check in like at the CR in the evening on a Saturday in May?

What about in the afternoon on a Saturday? The person picking us up at the airport will be checking in at the CR in the mid afternoon.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

The times when my family and I have walked around the lobby of the Contemporary on a Saturday night there are usually very little lines or sometimes no lines at all. However when you check in it might not be like that because you never know if a Magical Express bus would arrive the same time as you with other guests wanting to check in. Although based on what I seen you should not have a long wait.

As for checking in during the mid afternoon on a Saturday, usually the afternoon's are more busy time then the evenings when checking in.

4. Jiller

Jiller Earning My Ears

I will be checking in to the CR on a Thursday morning. I have requested early check-in, but told them I was fine with not being able to get to the room until 3 as long as they have a place to store my bags while I go lay by the pool! The other two people in my room won't be arriving until mid-afternoon though. Will they have to check in also, or am I able to check everyone in that morning?

5. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

If your room is not ready when you check in, the bellman will put your bags in a room and bring them to you once your room when it is ready.