cheapest week to stay at Dis resorts?

wbh1964

Mouseketeer
It has been a while since we have had flexibility in when we travel. We are on a very tight budget and I was just wondering if someone could tell me when the cheapest week to stay at the resort is?
I am thinking sometime September??? Also, do they offer free dining during that week?

The first week in January you can usually get into the values for $85/night and for the week of approx. Sept 28th you can get into the values at $95/night. Not sure about free dining because we don't do the dining plan, but it seems like I remember it being offered in fall. Hope that helps.

If you look here: http://www.mousesavers.com/2013-walt-disney-world-resort-room-rates-season-dates/

you will be able to look up the dates for the cheapest rack rates at each of the WDW resorts. Jan. has the cheapest rates, followed by September.

As for free dining: don't count on it. Especially at the values. This winter there was no free dining as such, they had the Stay,Play, Dine discount instead. Rumour has it that IF free dining is offered in the fall, it won't be offered at all at the values.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter