Cheapest place to buy grosgrain ribbon?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by paysensmom, Jan 28, 2012.

1. paysensmom

paysensmom DIS Veteran

We moved from Texas and I am sadly without my beloved addiction.... Hobby lobby;)
    I looked at their site and it doesn't seem to have the same deals such as 50% off ribbon. Just a 40% off one item. Booo.
    I need another place to feed my hair bow making addiction! Please help:lovestruc

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. iheartdisney

iheartdisney DIS Veteran

JoAnne's, Hancock, or Micheals even would probably have a good price. Hancocks was always my favorite, as they have constant GOOD sales, but I don't have one near me.
    You could even try Walmart if yours has a fabric section.

4. ah1126

ah1126 DIS Veteran

Michaels often has a section with $1 ribbon, and they often have sales on their regular ribbon too.

5. Nina

Nina Mouseketeer

A while back I ordered a whole bunch of solid color grosgrain from Gifts International. The price was very cheap & I was happy with the ribbon. Very nice quality. Planning to order again soon! I make hairbows too :)

Oh & for printed ribbon & other supplies I use ribbonandbowsohmy.com

6. MsLeFever

MsLeFever <font color=red><b>WPASADI II Co-Winner</b><br><fo

If you need quite a bit - www.cheeptrims.com is a great site. You do need to buy a bolt if it but the price is great!

7. woodkins

woodkins DIS Veteran

best prices on grosgrain for all different widths are at www.ribbonretreat.com, www.ribbonandbowsohmy.com, www.teapartyribbons.com.

Each site will offer specials, shipping reductions etc at different times, so check what promotions they have running. I own a cheer bow company & have shopped MANY times from each and all have excellent customer service.

8. arnoldous

arnoldous Earning My Ears

You have lot many options to choose from. Take a tour to this, i am sure you will like it.

9. scrapquitler

scrapquitler DIS Veteran

My Walmart has a decent inexpensive selection

10. alex345

alex345 Earning My Ears

Hiiii Paysensmom, me too also crazy in ribbon i have so many collections i used hot pink ribbon in my home and sky blue in gallery. thanks to said about grosgrain ribbon its really an amazing offer everyone deal with them.