Cheapest motel hotel in Kissimee

I have to agree that I'd stay away from the ultra cheap motels. One in Kissimmee that I do like is the Quality Inn and Suites Maingate (on Entry Point Blvd). You can often find rates there about $50-$55 a night and it includes a decent breakfast. The beds sleep well, has a decent Tv as I remember and free wi-fi. Location is great...you can take the back road entrance into Animal Kingdom area by just crossing 192.

We stayed at Champions World Resort last summer for a few nights before our AKL stay. It was $35 a night. It was clean, and honestly I had no complaints about the room or the hotel. The pool was just a regular pool, but my kids enjoyed it just fine. I was touring the parks alone with my 2 girls for this leg of our trip, and truth be told, I actually liked being able to park my car directly in front of my hotel room (vs the crazy long, gotta keep the kids in the stroller to get to your room, walk at AKL). I would stay here again if needed!!

When going into the area we went by quite a few hotels I'm sure were cheap but honestly I wouldn't even slow my car down going past them. (they were that scary) :scared:

We have snagged deals at 25-35 bucks a night many times via some of the well known travel websites as well as a few lesser known sites. Some hotels try to lure tour groups and therefore the price is low because they are sometimes included as part of a travel agency package. The places are a bit older and are either a 2 star or maybe a three star place. If your goal is to crash, take a shower and hit the parks for 14 hours.............a cheap hotel works just fine. The one we use frequently is often packed with all kinds of people during semi peak and peak season. We never felt unsafe or observed any unlawful behavior.

I saw a few that didn't look to $140.bad, There were some that looked like they had bugs. The ones that were about $59 look good enough for me but I have found some condos that work out to about $35 a night. I stayed at the leaky tiki for 3 nights for $140. Was a really nice place with a huge pool with a waterpark. The ony thing was in my room there was one real big bug. A big roach I killed. My first roach encounter in my life. But other than that it was a real nice place to stay. So don't count out condo complexes. The owners rent them out o make a little cash.

there are a few no tell motels in town that shouldn't be posted on this board, dirt cheap

We stayed in a sub $50 hotel years ago and had our credit card information stolen and someone was shot a week before we got there. Never again. We were young and stupid.

I usually book a room through hotwire for $35-$39 per night and pick ones with free parking and free breakfast. You don't know what you are getting until after you pay, but I've always been satisfied with what I got (not wowed, not luxury, but good enough, to sleep, swim, shower, and grab a free meal before hitting the parks

The Choice Hotels chain has several different levels of motels in the Orlando area. The two cheapest are Rodeway Inn and EconoLodge. They are older motels but their inclusion in the Choice Hotels chain gives them a step up from the off brand cheap motels in the area. The Quality Inn and Suites Maingate mentioned above is also part of that chain (I stayed there last year and it is good for the price). Recently, I've stayed at the EconoLodge on Polynesian Isle Blvd and had no complaints (again, considering the price). Beware of all advertised prices, some add a "resort fee" that ups the real price (i.e. some EconoLodges do, some don't).

Last edited:
We stayed at a Super 8 on 192 a couple of weeks ago that was $59 that had free wifi and a small continental breakfast......it was fine and we had no complaints.

We've stayed at the Magic Castle several times and have no complaints. The most we've paid there has been $32 a night lol. The rooms have always been clean and we've never felt unsafe. I've recommended it to friends who now stay there every visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter