cheapest crocs for kids?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by drcmk, Mar 16, 2008.

1. drcmk

drcmk DIS Veteran

What advice can you give me for getting Crocs (size 1) at the best price? I want a non-sandal style. TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jagafen

jagafen Robo needs his own Bat-Light

Disneyshopping.com is having a 30% off sale right now. Ends at Midnight tonight. (SAVE30) I just paid $24.something for disney crocs (the kind with the mickey cutouts). Shoebuy.com and Shoestation.com have crocs as well. Right now, there's a 20% off code for shoesation (cashboxx), but I'm not sure when that expires. I used it last week. I think Disney crocs were pricing out at $23.something...but they didn't have the styles/sizes I needed for my son, therefore, disneyshopping for a few cents more! Good Luck!

4. disneylover410

disneylover410 Earning My Ears

Someone posted frontgate.com who has them 20% off and a code. They have $5 shipping and no tax. Go to the seach at the top of the page and search crocs. You will find them
    The code is XXM46347 It is only good until the 17th. Good luck
    They were right about $20 total

5. fofinia

fofinia DIS Veteran

6. aanderson5

aanderson5 DIS Veteran

No advise on where to buy Crocs but I was wondering if I could ask a question.

I have never worn Crocs and am wondering if they are really comfortable. I was thinks about getting a pair for my 2 year old to wear at the parks. I thought his feet might get too hot in runners and socks. Do your kids complain about sore feet in them or get blisters? Any advice would be appreciated.

7. drcmk

drcmk DIS Veteran

Thank you!

I got exactly what I wanted at Frontgate for 20.60 shipped. To think I stood in line at Dick's yesterday to spend 29.99 for a color we didn't even like that much. As it turned out the customer service was so poor that I decided not to buy them and now I've gotten a better deal.

8. disneylover410

Yay!!!! Glad I could help. I got that info yesterday and happy to pass it on and help someone out. My first real disboards experience. :woohoo:

9. disneylover410

I love my crocs and my kids like that they don't have to tie or strap anything. My DS4 was only 3 last year and wore them the whole time and never complained. Great if they get wet too. (Although he says it never rains at Disney World ) I did not have good luck with the croclings though. They stretched out and didn't regain shape

10. sorul82?

sorul82? <font color=red>I have an alibi<br><font color=lim

They do charge tax in a few states. :sad1:

11. jackskellingtonsgirl

jackskellingtonsgirl <marquee><font color=deeppink>Jello Shot Chick</ma

Dillard's had several styles on clearance for $9.99. I bought a pair of khaki Croclings for DS. They also had Pirates, solid pink, solid green, and a few colors of the ones with no holes (sorry - can't think what the style name is).

Journey's Kids had their Mammoths for $19.99.

I love Crocs! I have 7 pairs. DH has 2 pairs, and DS has 3. DS prefers to wear socks and sneakers, every day, year round. :rolleyes: But that's just him. I wear my Crocs to WDW and they are fine. I do put Blister Block in the area where that black circle is that holds the strap on. Or I wear really low cut socks. :)

12. disneylover410

Sorry about that.

13. aanderson5

aanderson5 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info. Maybe I will buy a pair and let him try them out in the house before we go to see how he likes them. Maybe I will try a pair myself.

14. rbramblett

rbramblett Mouseketeer

The aren't beautiful, but they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. My 2 boys love them, and don't complain there hot.

15. dkbunches

dkbunches Earning My Ears

Another Crocs newbie here - haven't bought them yet. But are the ones you can find at Target, Marshall's etc for $9.99, any different than the real Crocs? Thanks!

16. java

java <font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B

To Me YES! (it's all in the plastic-)Crocs all the way.

17. disneylover410

Absolutely. Only the croc brand for this family

18. billwendy

billwendy DIS Veteran

We have tried different brands of crocs and find that the real crocs are the best. Airwalks run a close second, especially for the kids. Our complaint about the other brands were that they were too hard. Since then, I have noticed that the walmart brand seems to be softer - so i purchased a pair of the ones that look like Lightning Mcqueen for DN to try so we will see!! As an adult, I found that the crocs hold up much longer (treds last longer, inside support lasts longer).....

19. momxx5

momxx5 DIS Veteran

I have seen children's crocs everywhere.....Dillards, sports stores, JC Pennys, etc. At each store they are priced at $23.99, so unless you have a great coupon and free shipping I think the stores are pretty reasonable.