cheapest camper rental?

ArcticCat

Mouseketeer
I'm sure someone here has rented an RV from one of the RV places in Orlando and did some of the foot work I'm about to do. Looking for a cheap small RV.

I did a few searches and found one for $1250 for a week. So I guess thats the benchmark.

Anyone suggest a must use place?

This would be for staying at Fort Wilderness for a week.

Ken

There are several smaller rentals which can be set up for you in Ft Wilderness and maybe a few other nearby locations. Can't be mentioned here or I will be banned from the forum. Apparently they don't like competition.

Banned? wow thats sad...

I have located a couple with amazing pricing, just had to spend 4-5 hours of searching and comparing.

Thanks anyways,

Ken

Fort Camper Rentals!!!!!!! You can not beat the prices or what they offer. Bring your people, your clothes and food if your cooking. That is it!!!! Amazing husband and wife team!!:worship:

I seen popups for $65.00 a night. Are you looking for a Class C?

+ for fort camper rentals. They had a super fast response time to emails, and are awesome to deal with so far. We arent going till February but we booked with them since we read good things on here, best prices I saw, and really quick response. I really like their themed decorations too but I am hokey like that.

I am not advertising or anything, just putting my two cents and four hours of research in :)

Cruise America is HORRIBLE. If you are wanting to drive a RV to Disney, there are local RV people that rent their stuff all over the country. We had friends that rented from Cruise America and the experience was a nightmare.

There are a few companies that set up at the Fort before your arrival, but there is one that I know of where the owner is actually there most of the time staying in the Fort and likes to stalk the people that rent from them. It's creepy.

Our same friends that rented from CA rented from one of the rental companies that sets up at the Fort. It was a 5th wheel Wildcat and it was convenient, but it's definitely a rental and it's worn out. But as rentals go, it's expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter