Cheap Hotel Recommendation --> 29 Nov - 14 Dec 2016

Minkishly

Hi all, I'm planning our honeymoon and I'm currently looking for a no-frills resort to set up camp. Since we're travelling from Singapore, a large chunk of our budget will be spent on the airfare (about USD$1k each :crutches:).

Since we won't be spending much time in our rooms, we made the decision to cut back on our lodging.

Here's what we're looking for in a hotel:

- Shuttle to Disney and Universal Studios.
We won't be renting a car, so we'd depend quite heavily on this shuttle service. Limited shuttle time slots are fine, we'll make it work.

- Our budget is maxed out at around USD$70 per night (the lower the better). We're good at toughing it out as long as the room is clean and in a safe location.

We're planning to split the trip between Disney and Universal. We will be spending a considerable amount of time at Universal because we're both Harry Potter fans. It's most likely that we'll be getting the Universal Studios seasonal annual pass (I *think* our trip doesn't fall within any of the block out dates). Out of our 14 days, the tentative plan is to allocate 7 days to Disney, 6 days to Universal (overkill?) and 1 free day to the outlet stores.

Currently, these are the hotels that we're considering:

- Celebration Suites at Old Town
- Seralago Hotel and Suites
- Radisson Resort Orlando Celebration
- The Point Orlando Resort

Personally, we stayed at Celebration Suites during our previous visit to Orlando 6 years ago and everything turned out great. I can't find their shuttle schedule on their website though, so I'm not sure if they still offer shuttle services to Universal Studios.

We would love and appreciate other hotel suggestions that meet our criteria. If you've ever experienced staying at one of our shortlisted hotels, we'd love to hear about your stay too. Thanks! ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter