Cheap hotel for night before CSR trip?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by GSUJillybean, Nov 28, 2011.

1. GSUJillybean

GSUJillybean Mouseketeer

Hi!

I'm taking my 4 year old to WDW in March-- we're doing a week at CSR.

Normally we fly, but this time we're driving, and I want to arrive the night before so we can check in, then use our park tickets all day.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a cheap hotel in the area for one night that's clean and relatively unscary? Or is it worth springing for a room only reservation at CSR the night before?

2. ncc1701

ncc1701 Scotty I need Warp 10 to WDW

We stay at the Courtyard by Marriott near DTD a couple of years ago.It was near the shopping centers.While it wasn't dirt cheap it was a nice clean reasonable priced hotel in an area we felt comfortable in staying. Therre were other hotels/motels chains around but we wanted to rack up some Marriott points;)

3. Luna_Lovegood

Luna_Lovegood Mouseketeer

I don't know what you consider cheap, but we like Buena Vista Suites. It's pretty close, has a living area, does a great free breakfast, and we usually get it for around $89 per night. Compared to Disney resorts, at least, that's a great deal. :)

4. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

Try using trip advisor. It may help you make an informed decision. You may want to consider just staying at one of the value resorts the night before, although they may not be a super value price that time of year.