Cheap fun interaction with the characters!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
The icecream social at Epcot is wonderful! It is in the Land inside the garden grill. You need to make PS. But for $6.99 you get a yummy icecream sundae and meet chip and dale, Mickey and Pluto. Lots of interactions. Plus it is a neat place to eat! Also if it happens to be your wedding anniversary you can get rehitched! Very cute! We did it for our 15th wedding anniversary 2 weeks ago!

I agree w/you ... our DS loved this, got to spend a good amount of time w/each character ... some even sat down with him and cuddled him. Pluto even colored w/him. And, the ice cream was yummy! They'll even do frozen yogurt for those w/lactose intolerance (like my DH). You just have to request it when you make your PS's.

for the 90 day point so we can make ps for it. Sounds great and we are looking forward to "rehitching" on our 12th anniversary.

BTW happy Belated Anniversary Spinning!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter