Cheap Disney store pins

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by hockey mom, Apr 6, 2004.

1. hockey mom

hockey mom <font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at

Anyone have any of these left? I just counted and each of my 3 kids have 9 traders for this trip and I have 6 traders each put away for our October trip. After that it's going to start to get real expensive.

2. Scratch42

Scratch42 <font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go

We are down to one!

I've told her that she has to be very selective from now on!

The Outlets usually sell them for $3.99 but still that's a far cry from $0.88 Cdn!

If I spot any deals I'll let you know.

Scratch
    pirate:

3. tmli

tmli Wants to be known as tmlh....

We had to cancel our past trip so we have over 100 pins that we have not traded yet. I will split those up amongst our Sept and January trips. I will probably also give some to my neice for trading at her first trip to the World!

4. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. hockey mom

hockey mom <font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at

Your laughing tmli. I wish now I had bought more, but I procrastinated when there were only the $1.88 ones left. How stupid was that- now I get to pay $6.50 US.:eek:

6. tmli

That's for sure....at the time I wasn't sure but I am glad I did now. Most I paid .88 for but some I did pay the 1.88.

I have to let my ds go through them all...he'll probably want to keep some for his collection.

7. Mid-Night Owl

Mid-Night Owl Earning My Ears

I've been looking on some of the sites, but with the exchange and shipping, they aren't that good a deal. Where did you find yours?

8. tmli

We got them when the disney store was clearing them out about a year and a half ago.....they don't carry any pins anymore.

9. Scratch42

Scratch42 <font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go

There were no pins at the Buena Vista Outlet or at the Premium Outlet Mall. We did not make it to Belz so don't know.

Scratch
    pirate:

10. TimNDansMom

TimNDansMom DIS Veteran

OPOM was really low when I was there in March. Sounds like they didn't get any more in. :(

11. DSNY FN

DSNY FN <font color=darkcoral>DVC is the place for me<br><

When we were there in Dec Belz had lots ranging from 2.50 or so up to 6 dollars.