cheap crocs?

nettii

DIS Veteran
Hi I was wondering if any of you have a great site for cheap crocs? i need to get a few pairs for the family for our up coming vacation and I would love to get them super cheap! I need a pair for Dh and Id like to get me and DS* a pair of Mickey ones.Help!:goodvibes

If you go to crocs.com and the outlet section there are 50% off, womens has mickey mary janes, the girls had a few choices... a couple months ago I got mickey ones for me and both boys for 14.99 each, so if you don't see what you want, maybe keep watching. I have also found them for 9.99 at Ross Dress For Less, check there if you have one in the area, and I think I've heard of them at TJMaxx, and we also have Ollies around here and although they weren't Mickey ones they did have a lot of crocs there last time we went.

I would do a search on the internet. Every once and a while you can find cheap ones that are on sale. Also, I agree with the previous poster to check the croc outlet on the crocs site. You can also check amazon. Sometimes, they have good deals too.

Good Luck!

Try these places

www.6pm.com

www.dsw.com

www.dillards.com

Also if you don't mind college decals on the strap you can go to Amazon and look up collegiate crocs and depending on the size you can get some for around $15.

There are others and if you google you can find them.

If you have a prime outlets anywhere near you many have a crocs outlet. Ours has several $4.99 and $9.99 bins. Also many sales:)

I heard that the Big Lots near us has the DS crocs for 9.99
Headed there this afternoon and will try and let you know.

Wendy in VA

If you're military then check your local PX. Ours had the Disney ones on clearance for $6 a pair. :thumbsup2

I got a pair of ladies athens (flip flops) crocs for 9.98 (regular 38.99) at Cabelas online last week. I have no idea if they are still on sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter