cheap beach condo rental?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by cefcdana, May 2, 2013.

1. cefcdana

cefcdana Mouseketeer

We are going to Disney in early September. Afterwards we are looking to spend a few days on the beach. Any beach within 2 or so hours of Orlando. Does anyone know of any nice, cheap condos to rent very close to the beach?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pigletto

pigletto DIS Veteran

Would love to know the answer to this too. Sorry I can't be more help but I'll give it a bump for you:)

4. spiceycat

spiceycat <font color=blue>Own at BWV, VWL and BLT<br><font

my DB and DSIL are staying at Seaquall beach club it is on Coca Beach - my DSIL wanted a beach on the Atlantic side and it was available. there are nicer ones in Daytona and Tampa - Clearwater

5. DanenRox

DanenRox Disney Junkies DVC Gold

We always follow our Disney vacations with a few days on the beach. The experiences are polar opposites...one chaotic and exciting, the other peaceful and relaxing. We head south to St Pete Beach. It's sort of an older, quieter beach with beautiful, white, soft sand on the Gulf of Mexico. We personally prefer the West Coast to the East Coast. The condo we rent is right on the beach and in September I think the units range from $125 per night to $200 per night depending on view. Typically with condo's though, you're going to pay a cleaning fee at the end, approx $75 for the stay. Another plus about the St Pete Beach area is that Tampa International Airport (TPA) is close by, so we can fly out from Tampa at the end of our stay. Initially we used www.vrbo.com to find a condo on the beach. We now use the same owner again and again and would be glad to refer if you wish. :3dglasses

6. cefcdana

cefcdana Mouseketeer

DanenRox, thanks for the info. If you don't mind passing along the owner's info to me, that would be great!

Yes, it does sound like quite the paradox of a vacation! Both sound so fun! I know my husband especially will need the down time the beach provides.

7. DanenRox

DanenRox Disney Junkies DVC Gold

Will do, gladly and confidently! I also wrote a pretty detailed review of the Vista's on the Gulf on www.tripadvisors.com, which you can try to pull up too. Don't hesitate to ask for more info. P.S. We'll be there in September too!