Cheap Airfare Orlando to colombus ohio

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Irish Guy, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Irish Guy

Irish Guy Making Progress

We are hending over to orlando on the 31st July-15 August, we are travelliing from Ireland to orlando. We are staying in Pop,Animal Kingdom Villas and Hard Rock Hotel but while staying at the the hard rock hotel we are deciding if we get a cheap flight to go to Ohio for the day to meet our friends living there and our friends from ireland will be over there. We are planing to go the 9th August just for the day, anyone recomend some cheap budget airlines,sites.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Kevenswife2

Kevenswife2 <font color=blue>Much easier for me to say, "NO!"<

I had good luck with AirTran on my March and upcoming trip. I did book several months out to get that 'good rate'.

4. Fire14

Fire14 Spartan Living in land of Buckeyes.

I've always found best prices with Southwest airlines. Your airport codes are MCO for orlando and CMH for Columbus Oh.

5. minniebeth

minniebeth <font color=green>I count on y'all to keep me up t

I just heard on the radio an advertisement for "sale" fares from Columbus to Orlando for Air Tran...
    Air Tran usually connects through Atlanta, where Southwest has several non-stop flights each day. We like Southwest to Orlando best...

6. Kevenswife2

Kevenswife2 <font color=blue>Much easier for me to say, "NO!"<

They do have non-stop flights, but it's only one a day each way.

7. Irish Guy

Irish Guy Making Progress

Thanks for the replys guys, will check out those sites.

8. toledo13

toledo13 A dream is a wish your heart makes.

Yep- Southwest and AirTran are your best bets! That's all we fly from Columbus!

9. Our 2 Princesses

Our 2 Princesses DIS Veteran

We live in Columbus and only ever fly Southwest. Hope you have a wonderful trip!! :)

10. polineedyan

polineedyan DIS Veteran

We are about an hour due north of CAK. I have flown airtran 3 times now, and will probably never take a flight out of Hopkins again. CAK to MCO (airtran) usually fluctuates between 89 to 129 roundtrip. This time, we booked in advance, and the price was actually lower the closer we got to departure. So, while I recommend booking in advance, it doesnt always save $$. But yeah, no problems with Airtran at ALL.