chatroom probs

AngieUK

Mouseketeer
I've just created a user name and password for the chatroom.....i got the message saying username created succesfuly but when i tried to login with it it saud there was an invalid login??????????? is this just because there's nothing going on in there at the moment or has somthing gone wrong?

In a vain attempt to get my DIS fix last night, I also tried to enter chat and exactly the same happened to me - in fact, it allowed me to create the same user name twice, so I gave up!

yep............me too..........just created my name and password again which it accepted.......i give in with these damn boards:( :( :(

There doesnt seem to be any problem with Chat - I can access it at the moment without any problems - I will see if I can find out for you what might be causing this.

I wonder if it is because your chosen user names have already been used and chat only recognises this fact when you actually try to log in?

Anyway - bear with me and I will try to find out for you :)

Louise
It seems others are having the same problem as us as well. Let's hope they can fix it. Boards are slowing up again for me again so i expect it's a night with the tele now :rolleyes:

It's just done the same with me

accepted the name and password then when I tried to log in I get invalid log-in

help, I need my chat fix!!

DH Terry has had the same problem... much scratching of heads has taken place here!

He wanted to create new user name for himself i.e. Terry & Janet as opposed to Janet & Terry.

We're getting our DIS fix only by logging on early in the morning & scanning the latest posts. Cannot get onto the DIS boards AT ALL once I get home from work... sob sob.

Janet

Well the problem has been posted on the technical support board as well but there seems to be no answers to the problem yet :confused:

I have tried to login to chat an gotten that message too, but it was because I had misstyped my password. If I go back and type in my user name and password again, it usually works.

Sorry you're having problems.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter