chatroom probs

Discussion in 'UK Community Board' started by AngieUK, Mar 3, 2002.

1. AngieUK

AngieUK Mouseketeer

I've just created a user name and password for the chatroom.....i got the message saying username created succesfuly but when i tried to login with it it saud there was an invalid login??????????? is this just because there's nothing going on in there at the moment or has somthing gone wrong?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. LouiseB

LouiseB Earning My Ears

In a vain attempt to get my DIS fix last night, I also tried to enter chat and exactly the same happened to me - in fact, it allowed me to create the same user name twice, so I gave up!

4. AngieUK

AngieUK Mouseketeer

yep............me too..........just created my name and password again which it accepted.......i give in with these damn boards:( :( :(

5. Janice

Janice Super Shopper

There doesnt seem to be any problem with Chat - I can access it at the moment without any problems - I will see if I can find out for you what might be causing this.

I wonder if it is because your chosen user names have already been used and chat only recognises this fact when you actually try to log in?

Anyway - bear with me and I will try to find out for you :)

6. AngieUK

AngieUK Mouseketeer

Thanks Janice

7. AngieUK

AngieUK Mouseketeer

Louise
    It seems others are having the same problem as us as well. Let's hope they can fix it. Boards are slowing up again for me again so i expect it's a night with the tele now :rolleyes:

8. anne1

anne1 Earning My Ears

I've got the same problem as well.

HELP

Anne

9. smiler

smiler Earning My Ears

It's just done the same with me

accepted the name and password then when I tried to log in I get invalid log-in

help, I need my chat fix!!

10. Janet & Terry

Janet & Terry Earning My Ears

DH Terry has had the same problem... much scratching of heads has taken place here!

He wanted to create new user name for himself i.e. Terry & Janet as opposed to Janet & Terry.

We're getting our DIS fix only by logging on early in the morning & scanning the latest posts. Cannot get onto the DIS boards AT ALL once I get home from work... sob sob.

Janet

11. AngieUK

AngieUK Mouseketeer

Well the problem has been posted on the technical support board as well but there seems to be no answers to the problem yet :confused:

12. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono

I have tried to login to chat an gotten that message too, but it was because I had misstyped my password. If I go back and type in my user name and password again, it usually works.

Sorry you're having problems.

Katholyn