Chatham Park?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by MickeyMouseMomofSix, Jan 8, 2008.

1. MickeyMouseMomofSix

MickeyMouseMomofSix Mouseketeer

Is anyone here familiar with this area that can give me some info about it? Is it fairly close to WDW? Nice? Safe? Close to stores/shopping centers?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wildwood

wildwood DIS Veteran

Hi There Chatham Park is very close to the parks about ten minutes away from Disney and is located just of the Highway 192 near Walmart and Medieval times , the community itself has on site 24hr security with a security guard that makes regular patrols of the community , tennis and basketball courts , children's playground and also a large community pool . The community's very quite and a great relaxing haven away from the busy theme parks . :thumbsup2

4. Dedejf

Dedejf Have loved Disney for thirty years!

We just stayed in the Chatham Park area in a rental home from Nov. 26 through Dec. 6. The home was very nice and the small problem we had with a faulty sink plug was fixed within hours after my call to the management company. The location was beautiful as our home was on a small lake with lots of wildlife that visited daily. The pool area was lovely with a fountain and lots of outdoor furniture. It was very handy to Hwy. 192 which we took directly to the WDW exit (maybe 10-15 minutes depending on traffic~~~192 can be horrendously busy at times!) A Publix grocery store wasn't far away on Hwy. 192 as well as lots of restaurants and fast foods. I would definitely stay in the Chatham Park area again.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

5. Mrs Doubtfire

Mrs Doubtfire DIS Veteran

If you pick up the Osceola Parkway you can miss some of the 192 traffic

6. MickeyMouseMomofSix

MickeyMouseMomofSix Mouseketeer

Thank you! It sounds pretty nice! We stayed in Hamilton's Reserve last year, and by looking at a map that I found, it seems like HR and CP are right by one another.