Chat rooms

Ohh...I have been dying for an excuse to show off a cake.

A friend at work made this for my DD 3rd bday.
March%202008%20032_640.jpg

I made these all by myself...

March%202008%20036_640.jpg
Very cute!! Those castle kits for cakes are awesome and make it so much easier to make one! I had so much fun creating Ariel's castle for my niece's birthday last year. We have no idea what her castle would really look like, but I decided it would look like a sand castle under the water. It's hard to see in the picture of the cake I did, but the castle part of the cake was sprayed with a shimmery luster spray to give it a sparkly sheen...it was very cute!

Love the strawberries!!

As long as we are showing off cakes, here is my DDs cake from her 1st b-day. The windows have different princesses in them

602173617105_0_ALB.jpg
Very cute...I keep meaning to pick up that kit so I can make these...just haven't made it to the cake store lately!

ok now I love you even more that was too funny!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

But I must admit my ABSOLUTE favorite snack is a tall glass of milk and FRITOS (yes the corn chips) I love it!!!! MMMMMMMM........ but I personally could drink milk with almost any food ....it is also good with spagetti!!!! now I am hungry!!
Ok, I can do Fritos, and I can do milk, but not together!! Ew ew ew ew ew! :eek:

FYI - Most Cheesecake Factories have call ahead seating (they just don't advertise it). It has helped me get a quick fix numerous times.
Wonder if ours does this...

WOW!!! You guys make some amazing cakes!

I have to bake a cake for my boyfriends birthday this weekend. I could do with some tips!
My advice? Save yourself the trouble and grief...head to the local bakery! :rotfl2: ;)

All kidding aside...have fun baking the cake! I don't care for the baking part of it...I'm all about the decorating!

guys have you realize there are 80 posts only about cake in a "chat" thread... ahahahahaahaha:rotfl: :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter