• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Chat Is Tonight!

simonkodousek

DIS Veteran
Remember, podcast chat is tonight! :banana:

Sadly, I most likely won't be able to make it because of a dentist appointment, religious ed., and homework... unfortunately, that comes before Speedo-talk! :laughing:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those that don't know, you can access chat by clicking the "chat" link in the area right below where the DIS Unplugged banner is. :thumbsup2

Remember, podcast chat is tonight! :banana:

Sadly, I most likely won't be able to make it because of a dentist appointment, religious ed., and homework... unfortunately, that comes before Speedo-talk! :laughing:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For those that don't know, you can access chat by clicking the "chat" link in the area right below where the DIS Unplugged banner is. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to it! I'm going to bring my reading glasses home with me tonight though. I had a hard time reading some of the smaller text last week. Usually, I only need my "readers" at work.

See y'all in a few hours! It's getting to be where I really look forward to these chats. It's sort of like meeting up with a bunch of good friends at a pub! {{where everybody knows you name...humming theme song from Cheers!}}

I may miss chat or be late tonight.

Today is my Birthday and DH is taking me out to dinner.

I was a little depressed about getting older until I listened to the Podcast today....

I am 1 year closer to getting an AARP discount. YEA!!!!

I'm an Adult. Not a Roll Model.

You want to know how I lived so long? I stayed out of the darned Lakes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter