Chase Lounge??

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by DreamLiveLoveDisney, Sep 20, 2012.

1. A Mickeyfan

A Mickeyfan DIS Veteran

:rotfl2: so did I :rotfl:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. A Mickeyfan

A Mickeyfan DIS Veteran

I have been a card holder since "day 1" even my card says it ;) but I have not gotten my email :confused3 hmmm wonder if they don't want to invite me to come to sit on one of their chairs lol since I really didn't look too good and thought that was what the title of this thread was ;)

4. kddisney502

kddisney502 <font color=blue>P: What's the problem with Goofy?

For anyone who didn't get the email, it's up on the Disney rewards website: http://www.disneyrewards.com/offers/epcotfoodandwinesept12

Not expecting much here either. It's definitely too far from the booths to really be a place to relax. I'll wait to hear what other people say before I stop by.

5. heather13

heather13 DIS Veteran

Don't be too surprised. I would be shocked if there weren't at least a dozen versions of the email, focusing on anything from the details of the lounge to the event itself based on purchase history, location, etc. For instance Chase marketing might search for people who made a Disney-esque purchase recently (I bought tickets with my card) and then batch those people into one email possibility. Because the message dovetails into an upcoming trip, the email gets a high click rate from the cardholders.
    In terms of your other credit cards, unless they're all under a different name or with different addresses, Chase knows you have several cards and isn't going to send you the same thing for every card. They want you to think that your Disney one is unique and special (which it is :goodvibes)

6. raraavis

raraavis Mouseketeer

makes sense! darn straight my disney visa is unique and special haha :rotfl2:

7. karebear06

karebear06 DIS Veteran

So, has anyone been yet?

8. AllyBri

AllyBri DIS Veteran

Code:

We were there yesterday. The room is fairly small, but has some very nice sofas and chairs to sit on, if you get the chance. :)
    You can have coffee, tea or soda.
    Also, they were giving out wrist bands for the concert for special seating.
    Thanks Chase.

9. cgattis

cgattis DIS Veteran

Any word on the "special savings throughout the festival" that was in the email? Did you get a coupon or anything? If not, doubt we'll even walk up there for it.

10. carrie1626

carrie1626 DIS Veteran

That caught my eye What time were you there? We are DVisa cardholders but I wasn't going to go out of my way. Now, I would...

I'll be in Epcot on Nov 10/11 and would love a "special seating" for BigBadVoodooDaddy.

11. queen mimi

queen mimi Mouseketeer

I was thinking how much of a response there was to this because it is such a surprise to get any extra "perks" at WDW. So, someone offers free water and a place to sit and we're all over it! However, since the main reason we are going to the Wine and Dine is to go to the concert, when I saw the "wristbands for special seating", I thought that this thread had taken on new meaning!! We will definitely go to the chaise lounge in hopes of getting a place to sit at the concert!

12. ellie05

ellie05 DIS Veteran

Thank you for reporting back! I am very exited about the wrist bands I wonder if they will do it daily or certain days kind of deal.

13. cruella23

cruella23 Earning My Ears

Sounds interesting. Thanks for reporting back.

14. lucas

lucas °o°

Cool! :thumbsup2

15. AllyBri

AllyBri DIS Veteran

Code:

We arrived at the Lounge about 11am and we were given wristbands for the 6:45 pm show, I guess the 5:30 bands were all gone and the Lounge had only been open or an hour.
    I'm guessing they do run out of them.
    We are also Disney Visa, but I noticed any chase card gets you in. Chase said they did not want to play favorites, which I can understand.

16. AllyBri

AllyBri DIS Veteran

Code:

Did not see or hear anything about a coupon.

17. Lintasare

Lintasare Holy Carp!

Was in the lounge today. It was nice but very small and it was loud. They let a lot of people in at a time. The soda machine was not working so all they had to drink at the time was lemonade and water.

They had wristbands for both Eat to the Beat and Illuminations. The Illuminations viewing area is at the front of World Showcase between the gift shops. It opens half an hour before the show starts.

Waiting for it to open right now.

18. ellie05

ellie05 DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2 Thanks for the info!

19. phyllis1966

phyllis1966 Something witty

Yippee! I'm very happy to hear about the wristbands for the IllumiNations viewing area.

:sunny:

20. Sam's_Mom

Sam's_Mom Mouseketeer

I am interested in the wristbands too. Can someone let us know where the seats were and if during Illuminations there was enough seating?

21. Lintasare

Lintasare Holy Carp!

It is in the area between the two giftshops at the entrance to Wirld Showcase. There was plenty of room last night. Though there are no actual seats, standing room only.