Charter Fishing suggestions???

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by wild papayas, Nov 5, 2011.

1. wild papayas

wild papayas Earning My Ears

Aug 27, 2008
    Hello! We are taking a trip to WDW in a few weeks with my parents. My dad is not a huge Disney fan :eek: (doesn't like lines), and my dh and I want to schedule a charter fishing trip to get him out of the parks for a day - or part of a day. Does anyone have any suggestions for charter companies - either ocean or area lakes? My first choice would be a an ocean charter that will transport them from Beach Club Villas to fishing and back... TIA! :wizard:
  2. Seahunt

Seahunt DIS Veteran

Jan 19, 2002
    How about fishing AT WDW? Couldn't be any closer :laughing:

Or if that doesn't appeal and you still want something close for them, you might try here:

(FYI need to add $75 R/T for roundtrip transportation from your hotel).

They also offer ocean charter fishing, for more $$$.

But you need to keep in mind with any salt water fishing excursion they'll need to spend about one hour traveling each way just to get to the ocean - so you need to figure two hours of their day for transportation.

Too bad they won't have a car, they could drive over to New Smyrna Beach and jump on the Pastime Princess and go out and fish all day for $75 ea: