Charleston Area Homewood Suites

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Jsme, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Jsme

Jsme DIS Veteran

I am interested in knowing about the Homewood Suties in Mt Pleasant. Does anyone know about this hotel?

2. ricktib

ricktib DIS Veteran

Don't know anything about the hotel itself, but its location has great access to many great restaurants, a super target, and is just a mile or so from the beach.

3. mrszrw

mrszrw Mouseketeer

we stayed there 2 years ago when my sister got married. The hotel was very nice and clean. the staff was wonderful. we had nothing to complain about.

Denise

4. ClarabelleCowFan

ClarabelleCowFan <font color=teal>Found Someone You Have<br><font c

It is in a great location. Homewood Suites is part of the Hilton chain so if you have a Hilton Honors number you can earn points.

5. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

We stayed there a couple of years ago, also. The room was clean and had lots of space. The kitchen had an apartment-size refrigerator and a regular range and microwave.

The pool was a little on the small side and my kids did not use it. My niece and nephew did use it and they said it was a little chilly (this was in late March).

There was free Wi-Fi in the lobby as well as a couple of PCs that could also be used for internet access.

The complimentary breakfast was very good, with make-your-own waffles, a nice selection of baked goods, eggs, grits, gravy and bacon & sausage. Plenty of juice and milk and the coffee was pretty decent.

If my DBro still lived in Mount Pleasant, I would definitely stay there again when visiting him. But he just made settlement on his place yesterday and they are relocating to Alabama.

6. ricktib

ricktib DIS Veteran

Oh, oh - and a really great Mexican place is 1/2-mile inland along the IOP Connector: Los Arcos.