Charging on KTW Card

Eeyore1925

Mouseketeer
I'm not sure if this is a budget question, but I can't figure out where else to post my question.

Can I decline charging privileges on my KTW card? :confused3 I have paid for my MYW+Dining package and I want to make sure everything else gets paid in cash. I don't want to take any chances that I am going to be surprised at check out with charges I hadn't expected.

Yes, you can decline charging priv. All you have to do is when they ask if you want to leave a card on file for charging priv. tell them No Thank You.

And then you sre set with no charging priv.

Yes, you can decline charging priv. All you have to do is when they ask if you want to leave a card on file for charging priv. tell them No Thank You.

And then you sre set with no charging priv.

Right...another option for you is to allow charging on your KTTW card and then daily go and pay it in cash. This way you don't have to carry your money around with you.

I like to pay cash for things but I'm always worried that I will lose my wallet or something and the cash will be gone. We tend to leave the money in the safe and only carry $20.

Right...another option for you is to allow charging on your KTTW card and then daily go and pay it in cash. This way you don't have to carry your money around with you.

I like to pay cash for things but I'm always worried that I will lose my wallet or something and the cash will be gone. We tend to leave the money in the safe and only carry $20.

Thank you! I now have decided what I'm doing next Disney trip. I hadn't thought of this option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!