Characters?

I know this for a fact. I work PhotoPass in the Magic Kingdom. This is what we are being told. However, as we have also been told, anything can change.

Thanks, I suspected you worked there from how confident you were. ;) :goodvibes

I'll add this little nugget to my mental Rolodex.

We will be there November 25 this year...will ETWB be open then? How do you get picked to be in the show? Do you need tickets?

Also, we have been there before and haven't seen many characters except for permanent meet n greet spots. Are there certain times you should look for the other characters you all have mentioned?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If they leave the Belle situation as it is, and you can only get that silly "speed photo" at the end of Belle's Storytime if you participated in the show........ this is a colossal miss on Disney's part.

To add Belle's Village then make her unmeetable to many in the park is just counterintuitive.

I emailed Disney last week expressing my feelings on this and hope other will too.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If they leave the Belle situation as it is, and you can only get that silly "speed photo" at the end of Belle's Storytime if you participated in the show........ this is a colossal miss on Disney's part.

To add Belle's Village then make her unmeetable to many in the park is just counterintuitive.

I emailed Disney last week expressing my feelings on this and hope other will too.

I agree. All of these character changes just stink as far as we care. The princess hall will be a mess...plus when it opens and Ariel moves, they will have effectively killed off every prince that use to exist in the parks. Your only option will be 1900 PF to meet charming...but Flynn is gone, Eric will be gone, Naveen will be gone...oh well Beast will exist if you get a ressie at BOG. WTH...I guess it's a good thing that dd is getting older, and we're going less.

We will be there November 25 this year...will ETWB be open then? How do you get picked to be in the show? Do you need tickets?

You will not need a separate ticket. Getting picked is basically luck of the draw.

You will not need a separate ticket. Getting picked is basically luck of the draw.

When I saw it a couple weeks ago, I noticed after everyone was picked that the CMs asked the group if anyone wasn't picked who wanted to be in the show. No idea if this is part of the test-and-adjust or planned to be SOP.

I agree. All of these character changes just stink as far as we care. The princess hall will be a mess...plus when it opens and Ariel moves, they will have effectively killed off every prince that use to exist in the parks. Your only option will be 1900 PF to meet charming...but Flynn is gone, Eric will be gone, Naveen will be gone...oh well Beast will exist if you get a ressie at BOG. WTH...I guess it's a good thing that dd is getting older, and we're going less.

I think they were hoping we would all be blinded by the excitement of the new things that nobody would notice them cutting their operating costs by a few princes.

I saw one of the cats from the artistocrats (the girl cat .. don't know her name) in Epcot on our last trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter