Characters?

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by xera12, Aug 30, 2012.

1. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

Thanks, I suspected you worked there from how confident you were. ;) :goodvibes

I'll add this little nugget to my mental Rolodex.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mvazul

mvazul DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2

4. kennythepirate

kennythepirate <font color=blue>Bad Mood t' Blackhearted<br><font

Fact

5. brokli

brokli Earning My Ears

We will be there November 25 this year...will ETWB be open then? How do you get picked to be in the show? Do you need tickets?

6. brokli

brokli Earning My Ears

Also, we have been there before and haven't seen many characters except for permanent meet n greet spots. Are there certain times you should look for the other characters you all have mentioned?

7. mom2rtk

mom2rtk DIS Veteran

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If they leave the Belle situation as it is, and you can only get that silly "speed photo" at the end of Belle's Storytime if you participated in the show........ this is a colossal miss on Disney's part.

To add Belle's Village then make her unmeetable to many in the park is just counterintuitive.

I emailed Disney last week expressing my feelings on this and hope other will too.

8. Finally08

Finally08 DIS Veteran

I agree. All of these character changes just stink as far as we care. The princess hall will be a mess...plus when it opens and Ariel moves, they will have effectively killed off every prince that use to exist in the parks. Your only option will be 1900 PF to meet charming...but Flynn is gone, Eric will be gone, Naveen will be gone...oh well Beast will exist if you get a ressie at BOG. WTH...I guess it's a good thing that dd is getting older, and we're going less.

9. kennythepirate

Yes it will be fully open by that time for "public previews"

10. mvazul

mvazul DIS Veteran

You will not need a separate ticket. Getting picked is basically luck of the draw.

11. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

When I saw it a couple weeks ago, I noticed after everyone was picked that the CMs asked the group if anyone wasn't picked who wanted to be in the show. No idea if this is part of the test-and-adjust or planned to be SOP.

12. mom2rtk

mom2rtk DIS Veteran

I think they were hoping we would all be blinded by the excitement of the new things that nobody would notice them cutting their operating costs by a few princes.

13. michsig

michsig DIS Veteran

I saw one of the cats from the artistocrats (the girl cat .. don't know her name) in Epcot on our last trip

14. kennythepirate

Marie - France (Epcot) moving to Magic Kingdom flag pole soon