• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Characters out and about DLP and other bits - 6/7

Carrie_Cat

I'm a Rive Gauche person
Walked to the park having just missed a bus - only takes 20 minutes and there was a lot of shade so pleasant enough

Very few people coming in through the Disney Village security but huge crowds coming from the RER and car park side - this was at 10.40 am

Queues at the ticket booths right up to outside - always amazed to see people buying tickets at top rate when there are so many offers in advance

Went through the gates after a bit of a queue and heard these guys

003_opt.jpg

Fab way to start your visit - so after listening for a bit I made my way down Main St - stopping off to look for Tsum tsums and getting a photo of Walt's new menu as you do

Saw Pooh over near Plaza Gardens, creates a bit of gridlock with people queuing to go in, carried on down past the castle through the (former) arch and these 2 were just on the other side in the shade

013_opt.jpg

Looking good for people who like meeting characters :thumbsup2

Not me I hasten to add :rotfl:

But even I was impressed by who I saw next just near IASW

016_opt.jpg

Moving on I then got my first (back) glimpse of

015_opt.jpg

Very busy today - you can tell that French holidays have started - at 11.00 it was 70mins for BTM and fast passes for Peter Pan were for after 18.00. Lot cooler, only 29° today will drop to 23° Wednesday and then go back up again to 32°+

Over heard at the spot where they hand out times from PP - 20.30 is your time to come back :faint: It wasn't even 12.00 :confused3

The Old Mill was doing a roaring trade in ice cream and with 3 for 8.49€ you can see why

018_opt.jpg

They also had these

017_opt.jpg

and these - Note the return of the "Mickey" brioche but without the ears ;)

019_opt.jpg 020_opt.jpg

021_opt.jpg

And who did I see again ?

022_opt.jpg

After that I went and checked out a few menus and shops - ate some chips at Toad Hall, resisted temptation in the sweet shop and came home leaving the Studios to Wednesday I think :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter