Characters...Jesse?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Uncle Buck, Jul 23, 2001.

1. Uncle Buck

Uncle Buck I want to go back to my fish and poi

Only one person can top the Princesses for my DD. Anyone ever seen Jesse at DL? Where do you typically find her?

Thanks!

UB

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. trishy

trishy ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

My kids took a picture with her outside the BBQ place (between Fantasyland and Thunder Mountain Railroad). She was there with Woody (he had come to give her a break). We have APs and have seen them there on a few occasions. I love that character - what a great storyline!
    [​IMG]

4. doodlebug

doodlebug DIS Veteran

I am so glad to hear Jesse & Woody are around. My 4 year old son is so into Toy Story and was excited to hear about Club Buzz show. ANd had just asked about Woody & Jesse..

5. TnRobin

TnRobin <font color=red>My body may be back in Nashville, Moderator

We saw Jesse on the porch of the Saloon in Frontierland this past March.

6. Uncle Buck

Uncle Buck I want to go back to my fish and poi

Thanks to all for the tips! In four days, we should be able to find her, even if it is mid-week in October.

Thanks,

UB

7. josierac

josierac DIS Veteran

Club Buzz??

Can someone explain what this is?

Thanks

8. Amy1013

Amy1013 Earning My Ears

I just wanted to add that I also saw Jesse and Woody on the pathway behind Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, just before you get to where the Big Thunder Ranch was located. Also, there's a section in the Disneyland Today brochure you get when you enter the park called "Characters Today". It'll have a listing of all the characters who'll be appearing in the park that day, and the locations.

Josierac, Club Buzz is an entertainment show located in Tomorrowland featuring Buzz Lightyear and others. I believe, if I'm not mistaken, that in the evening, other bands appear on stage. I found an address to a listing of entertainment at Disneyland that might give more details:

http://www.mouseplanet.com/al/docs/enter.htm

Amy