Characters in Flight Balloon Back at DTD

zulemara

<font color=royalblue>Oh Boy! I'm a WDW sailor!<br
The Characters in Flight balloon is back at DTD with a new look. I'll try to get a picture posted soon!

Cool I am glad it is back. When I was there for my wedding/honeymoon in July it left for inspection and refurbishment a cast member informed me.

My DH saw it today at while he was at work. I'm kind of sad because he said the characters are no longer on it :( I thought they gave it a Disney feel.

My DH saw it today at while he was at work. I'm kind of sad because he said the characters are no longer on it :( I thought they gave it a Disney feel.

Wait if there is no characters on the balloon then they should have changed the name as well that is Disney getting lazy if they did remove the characters from the balloon. Does anyone know if they changed the color of the balloon either?

Here is another thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2998879

Wait if there is no characters on the balloon then they should have changed the name as well that is Disney getting lazy if they did remove the characters from the balloon. Does anyone know if they changed the color of the balloon either?

Yes it looks like the characters are gone but remember this is not owned or run by Disney. Its no different than most of the places at DTD.

The Aerophile web cam at DTD seems to have become live again as well if folks want a look.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!