characters from the movie UP

cmcclenaghan

Earning My Ears
Is anyone designing autograph pages for the characters from the movie Up? I heard that Carl, Russell, and Dug the dog are new characters at the park.

Squirrel! :rotfl2: sorry, I couldn't resist.

For dug, I would do paw prints over the layout, for Russell, an adventurer. Paper Doll cricut cartridge has that die cut. Not sure what to suggest for Carl, maybe a victorian house perched on the falls.

A friend just came back yesterday and she did have a picture with Carl, Dug and Russell. So cute.

Jennifer, I'll be there for a long weekend for MY birthday - Sept. 25-28! Just going with a friend, leaving the hubby and kids at home!

Jennifer, I'll be there for a long weekend for MY birthday - Sept. 25-28! Just going with a friend, leaving the hubby and kids at home!

What a wonderful place to celebrate our birthday. I am thinking I should too.;) Oh, how I wish, well, I can't be greedy, I"ll be there playing and scrapping in August.:thumbsup2

Have a Mickey premium bar, Michelle, for me.

SQUIRREL! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter