Character Meals

CdnDisneyFan

<font color=FF0033>Tigger, he is oh so cute!<br><f
My friend and I will be visiting DL in May of next year, and I was wondering what you regulars consider the best character meals, on or off site, and what would you recommend for a first timer? We will be staying at HoJo, so if we go to one of the meals at one of the hotels, what's the best way to get there? We appreciate your input.

Jules

We went to Goofy's Kitchen for breakfast and LOVED it (me, DH, DS(8) and DD(9)). It was the only character meal we did, but it came highly recommended.

It's at the Disneyland hotel. We were staying right across the street from Disneyland's pedestrian entrance (Anaheim Fairfield Inn) so we just walked there. I'm not sure where HoJo's is so I don't know if you are in walking distance. If not, there is shuttle service, but I'm not sure what time that starts.

Thanx Miss Jasmine, I appreciate your response. As for the HoJo, it is located at 1380 S. Harbor Blvd, about a 7 minute walk to the park. I don't know what time the shuttle starts running (maybe someone who has been there before can help in that aspect), but I will add that breakfast to our must do's...how much does it cost for adults anyhow, and do you need PS's???

Thanx

Jules

I recommend getting a PS. It was very busy when we were there.

I'm not sure of the cost as it was part of my package. I imagine it's listed on the Disney site.

The character interaction was great. We got some really outstanding pictures. About every half-hour or 45 minutes the characters do the Macarana and the kids join them (as well as some of the adults). It was fabulous. The food was excellent, as well. This is a great choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter