Character Meals with Goofy???

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by DevinsMom, May 11, 2010.

1. DevinsMom

DevinsMom Earning My Ears

My nephew is a big goofy fan and I was wondering if there are any character meals other than Chef Mickey that has Goofy.

I have the following character meals booked:

Crystal Palace for breakfast
    O'Hanas for breakfast
    Garden Grill for dinner
    AKershaus for dinner
    Tusker House for breakfast

I changed the Chef Mickeys to Crystal Palace and now I am worried that we won't have any character meals with Goofy!!!

Should I re-book Chef Mickeys??

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bellazachmom

bellazachmom DIS Veteran

Unfortunately, at this point, you do not have any meals that Goofy currently appears at. Of course, no characters are ever guaranteed, and sometimes extras will make suprise appearances so you might luck out.

I know he is "scheduled" at Chef Mickey's and at Beach Club's Cape May Cafe for breakfast.

There might be others, but I can't think of them at this point, I'm sure that other's will know.

There are plenty of opportunities to see Goofy in the parks, though, and you might even get better interaction with him there then at Chef Mickey's that can get really busy and rushed at times.

Hope you have a great trip!

Edited: I need to check about the Tusker House, I could be wrong and he does appear there ... I'll be back!

4. bellazachmom

bellazachmom DIS Veteran

OK, ignore my previous post -- Goofy IS scheduled to appear at Tusker House along with Donald, Daisy and Mickey!!

Have fun, you are all set!

5. DevinsMom

DevinsMom Earning My Ears

Oh thats great...Im so glad...I was going into panic mode thinking I would have to try and re-arrange my ADR's once again..I think the CM's at Disney Dining are getting tired of me calling..lol..

Thanks so much..now I won't have to pull out whats left of my hair..lol!!!!

6. Carmell226

Carmell226 Mouseketeer

Goofy is at Tusker House, Cape May Cafe and Chef Mickeys. We saw him at all three in January.

7. LeeLee'sMom

LeeLee'sMom DIS Veteran

He also appears at Animal Kingdom near the Boneyard play area for pics with Pluto too:cool1:

8. Chee Chick

Chee Chick DIS Veteran

Goofy was at both Tusker House and Cape May when we visited these restaurants.

9. ROEDISNEY

ROEDISNEY DIS Veteran My name

Chef Mickey's and Goofy's Cape May Breakfast.

10. Cptnkirky

Cptnkirky Mouseketeer

Goofy also does some dinners at the Garden Grove Restaurant in the Dolphin as well..incase you need another option. And from my experience, there is almost always availability!