Character meals at non-buffet restsurants

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by jujie77, Jan 23, 2013.

1. jujie77

jujie77 Earning My Ears

We r goin to Disney soon and I was wondering if there are any restaurants that are not buffets that have character meals. My husband is not a fan of buffets at all. We'll be visiting the Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom & Epcot.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jmcghee2024

jmcghee2024 DIS Veteran

Akerhaus in Norway at Epcot is not buffet. Cinderella's Royal Table in MK is also not buffet.

4. jmcghee2024

jmcghee2024 DIS Veteran

oh and Garden Grille in Epcot is family style

5. jwfla422

jwfla422 DIS Veteran/Philly Native

O'Hana breakfast with characters is served family style as well which is at the Poly, just a quick monorail or boat ride to MK.

6. RAPstar

RAPstar <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=darko

But Akershus does have a small salad-bar type buffet as an appetizer. Just wanted to add that, lol.

7. ML_LovesDisney

ML_LovesDisney DIS Veteran

We really liked Garden Grill. My DH also does not like Disney's buffet food.

8. Crystal824

Crystal824 DIS Veteran

I don't generally care for buffets either. I do eat at Disney buffets though. The food is usually better than most buffets around home. Also the turnover at these places is so large that the food does not ever get cold or gross. All your character meals except Cinderella's Royal Table are going to be buffet or family style.

9. ktlm

ktlm DIS Veteran

When you say you are going to Disney soon, how soon are you talking about? ADRs (reservations) for restaurants open for booking 6 months in advance and character meals can totally book up months in advance. If you want to try some of the suggested character meals, I would suggest that you get on WDW's website and see what reservations are still available.