Character greetings on Magic

LazarouMouse

Earning My Ears
Could anyone please share which characters are doing greetings on the Magic? I know about the list on the website but I was hoping for an updated one.

Also anyone have a Navigator they could share from the Magic????!!!!

Thanks so much! princess:

Not from experience, but I am going on the Magic in June and asked this question a month or so ago....

This was the list I gathered...

Aladdin
Ariel
Aurora/Sleeping Beauty
Belle
Buzz
Captain Hook
Chip
Cinderella
Daisy
Dale
Donald
Goofy
Jack Sparrow
Jiminy Cricket
Lilo
Max
Mickey
Minnie
Mr. Smee
Peter Pan
Pinocchio
Pluto
Remy? (on Dream)
Snow White
Stitch
Tiana
Tinkerbell
Woody

Here is a list of the characters I saw around and getting photos ect last week on the Magic:

Aurora/Sleeping Beauty
Belle
Captain Hook
Chip
Cinderella
Daisy
Dale
Donald
Goofy
Jack Sparrow
Max
Mickey
Minnie
Mr. Smee
Peter Pan
Pluto
Snow White
Stitch
Tiana
Tinkerbell

Also during 'Til We Meet Again' you can meet and greet characters from the shows, such as Fortunato (sp) Ann Marie, Scar from Villians Tonight, the Grand Duke and the Footman as well as a couple of Cruella's croonies.

Here is a list of the characters I saw around and getting photos ect last week on the Magic:

Aurora/Sleeping Beauty
Belle
Captain Hook
Chip
Cinderella
Daisy
Dale
Donald
Goofy
Jack Sparrow
Max
Mickey
Minnie
Mr. Smee
Peter Pan
Pluto
Snow White
Stitch
Tiana
Tinkerbell

Also during 'Til We Meet Again' you can meet and greet characters from the shows, such as Fortunato (sp) Ann Marie, Scar from Villians Tonight, the Grand Duke and the Footman as well as a couple of Cruella's croonies.

Thanks for this list. I had a few on my list you don't, but I'll probably leave them in our autograph book just in case, but was glad to see that you didn't have any I didn't as I'd have to start searching for more cards. :rotfl:

At 'Til We Meet Again' there are no autographs are there?

I'm working on my kid's scrapbook/autograph book, so your replies are very helpful!

Thanks Again

KSLOANE we are going in June too on the Magic from NYC. We are doing the 8night on June 22. Is that one of your trips?

The list above looks pretty complete, not sure about the Remy thing. We have been on the Dream but Remy's is an adult restaurant, no character meet there. We have seen Alice and the Mad hatter on the Magic longer cruises when they have the Tea Party. Also if you are looking for autographs on your cruise and you don't mind not having them autograph in front of you; you can give your book to guest services and they will have it done and then give it back to you before the end of your cruise. You can do this with most sign-able items.

Thanks for this list. I had a few on my list you don't, but I'll probably leave them in our autograph book just in case, but was glad to see that you didn't have any I didn't as I'd have to start searching for more cards. :rotfl:

At 'Til We Meet Again' there are no autographs are there?

There is an opportunity for autographs. It wasn't long, but we were able to get all of the princess autographs and photos since there really weren't any lines.

Could anyone please share which characters are doing greetings on the Magic? I know about the list on the website but I was hoping for an updated one.

Also anyone have a Navigator they could share from the Magic????!!!!

Thanks so much! princess:

Check here for navigators. HERE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter