Character Drawings

expeditioneverestgrl

DIS Veteran
For those of you who haven't gotten a character drawing at Disney World, I would highly recommend getting one done! I went to Disney World a couple weeks ago and got my second drawing! You should go to Disney's Contemporary Resort during 6 PM to 11 PM and go to level 4. Near Chef Mickey's a man named Lonnie will do your drawing! There is also a book that you can choose pictures out of! I chose Splash Mountain! There is also Expedition Everest and Hollywood Tower of Terror too! My sister got a Lilo and Stitch picture except Lilo was her! Cool, right? So I would recommend going to the Contemporary Resort and getting yours done right away!

expeditioneverestgrl said:
For those of you who haven't gotten a character drawing at Disney World, I would highly recommend getting one done! I went to Disney World a couple weeks ago and got my second drawing! You should go to Disney's Contemporary Resort during 6 PM to 11 PM and go to level 4. Near Chef Mickey's a man named Lonnie will do your drawing! There is also a book that you can choose pictures out of! I chose Splash Mountain! There is also Expedition Everest and Hollywood Tower of Terror too! My sister got a Lilo and Stitch picture except Lilo was her! Cool, right? So I would recommend going to the Contemporary Resort and getting yours done right away!

On my last trip in August, I got one done at the contemporary resort. It is my face on Lilo's body with stitch in the corner. I love it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter