Character Dinner at Trattoria del Porto?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
I am looking for information on the character dinner at Trattoria del Porto. I looked at the menu sticky but didn't see the character dinner info specifically. Is the menu the same a la carte or is it buffet for the character meal? Where could I find pricing and what characters are there? Any opinions on the food/characters? We have 4 days at Universal and Friday will be our only non-park day so this is the only dinner we could do this trip. TIA!

I have not been to the restaurant or character meal but I would try to help. Based on reviews from Tripadvisor, characters appear on Friday with either the Make-Your-Own or regular dinner menu (with salad bar). If you check their posted pics, you can see the characters. Minions are definitely there! The UO site has listed the menus if you want to check out the prices.

Hope this helps and have fun planning!

Character meals at the hotel .....

You order off the regular menu and the characters will visit each patron at their table during their time period there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter