Character dining

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by CTmommyx3, May 21, 2008.

1. CTmommyx3

CTmommyx3 DIS Veteran

Okay do the characters have a CM with them? If they do would they be willing to snap a picture for us? I am going by myself with dd. So I would love to get a few with both of us if possible.
    Laurie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tlhbdm

tlhbdm 1354.40 miles away from the mouse

Everytime DH and I have gone to a restaurant either the server or other people around us have offered to take our pictures.

4. v_gan

v_gan I can go the distance!

Me and my boyfriend were fine with just taking pictures of each other with the characters. But while we were at the Liberty Tree Tavern on our last trip, our server offered to take pictures with both of us when she was there at the same time the characters were.

5. RMAMom

RMAMom DIS Veteran

They don't usually have anyone with them but there are enough servers around that you could ask someone to snap a picture of you.

6. love_mickey

love_mickey nina

I am sure someone there would be more then happy to take your picture :) either the server or someone at another table :):yay:

7. ekidwell0001

ekidwell0001 Always thinking about DISNEY!

As the other DIS'ers have said, usually there is not a CM with the Characters during Dining but usually what DBF and I do if we want a picture together, we say "If you take our's we'll take yours!!!" :goodvibes