Character Costume Dream?

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by M-I-C-K-E-Y, Nov 23, 2006.

1. M-I-C-K-E-Y

M-I-C-K-E-Y DIS Veteran

Here's a good question (or at least I believe it is...)

I have heard of dreams given out, having folks dress up in CM clothing and open the door to the Haunted Mansion - that sort of dream. What I'm wondering is whether they would/have let someone actually receive some quick training (and I do realize their training is extensive) and go out in full costume? Imagine, having a chance (regardless of how brief) of going out to greet or at least wave to patrons and to see the joy on their faces. Now that would be a dream!

2. Disneyland1084

Disneyland1084 OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!

I would imagine they have some sort of quick training. I would LOVE to dress up as Minnie Mouse for a day. :goodvibes

3. experiment_627

experiment_627 DIS Veteran

A friend and I were just discussing this last week during Fantasmic. When Mickey came out, we looked at each other with the biggest grins and discussed how awesome it would be to be in a costume and see the joy on people's faces just once.

It gives me goose bumps thinking about it. OK, I'm a geek. :dance3:

4. Stitchfans

Stitchfans Tres Charming

Never thought about that. Sure would be a great feeling to see something like that from a "character's eyes"

5. SyracuseWolvrine

SyracuseWolvrine Hockey Fanatic

Umm ... this would be kinda impossible, since Mickey isn't a CM in a costume, Mickey is a MOUSE!

6. M-I-C-K-E-Y

M-I-C-K-E-Y DIS Veteran

:goodvibes That he is - THE mouse :goodvibes