Character breakfast reservations next weekend?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by TOBS2010, Oct 8, 2011.

1. TOBS2010

TOBS2010 Mouseketeer

My husband and I are traveling to WDW for business and were talking spur of the moment about going to a character breakfast. We are leaving in a week, what are the odds of getting reservations somewhere for a place like Ohana, Akershus, 1900 Park Fair or The Royal Table one week out for a Saturday morning? I keep checking, but so far haven't been able to find anything. It wouldn't be heart breaking if we couldn't get in, but we thought it would be fun. We didn't make character reservations because we were thinking we were "too old" for it, but have changed our minds.

2. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

Keep looking, and even ask your resort concierge when you get there (if you are at a Disney resort). I don't know the odds, and nobody is going to be able to tell you the odds, since you're essentially banking on somebody else cancelling.

3. MariDisney

MariDisney Queen of the World

Keep trying. For character breakfast next Saturday I see availability at Cape May and Hollywood and Vine.

4. MagicalMawMaw

MagicalMawMaw DIS Veteran

Next Saturday...
    Oct 15th...go online & put in 8:30 a.m. & party of 2 & Cape May will come up for 7:30 a.m.
    Put in a party of 4 & you can get Ohana for 7:30 a.m.