Character breakfast on a 6 night?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by avinsmomma, Mar 1, 2013.

1. avinsmomma

avinsmomma Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if this happens on a 6 night? If so would anyone know what characters might be there on the Magic?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. carriemp

carriemp Mouseketeer

Just got off the ship this morning. There is a character breakfast. It had Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip n Dale, and Goofy.

4. avinsmomma

avinsmomma Earning My Ears

My son will be thrilled! Did you happen to see Tinkerbell anywhere?

5. carriemp

carriemp Mouseketeer

I did not see her, but I was not looking for her. She is in the show Dreams.

6. I❤MICKEY

I❤MICKEY DIS Veteran

We were on the Magic Feb 15-23. Didn't see "Pinkerbell" as my DS2 calls her. He was sad. :( As for the Dreams show it is a "light" on the stage or an image of her on the screen. Not a "live" tink that you could have pictures with.

Our Character breakfast had the same characters noted by PP.

Other characters we saw included: Hook, Smee, Daisy, Stitch, Jack Sparrow, Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Peter Pan and Ann Marie (from Dreams show) and Captain Jack Sparrow. You see characters multiple times wearing different outfits so there are a ton of photo opportunities.

A must see/do is the last night good-night. Ours was at 10 PM. I can't remember exactly what it is called but we loved it. One last opportunity to have pics with characters and say good-bye. We have tip envelopes full of mickey confetti.