Character breakfast on a 6 night?

avinsmomma

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if this happens on a 6 night? If so would anyone know what characters might be there on the Magic?

Just got off the ship this morning. There is a character breakfast. It had Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip n Dale, and Goofy.

carriemp said:
Just got off the ship this morning. There is a character breakfast. It had Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Chip n Dale, and Goofy.

My son will be thrilled! Did you happen to see Tinkerbell anywhere?

We were on the Magic Feb 15-23. Didn't see "Pinkerbell" as my DS2 calls her. He was sad. :( As for the Dreams show it is a "light" on the stage or an image of her on the screen. Not a "live" tink that you could have pictures with.

Our Character breakfast had the same characters noted by PP.

Other characters we saw included: Hook, Smee, Daisy, Stitch, Jack Sparrow, Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Peter Pan and Ann Marie (from Dreams show) and Captain Jack Sparrow. You see characters multiple times wearing different outfits so there are a ton of photo opportunities.

A must see/do is the last night good-night. Ours was at 10 PM. I can't remember exactly what it is called but we loved it. One last opportunity to have pics with characters and say good-bye. We have tip envelopes full of mickey confetti.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter