Chapstick.

G0 Ninja G0!

Mouseketeer
Does anyone else have an addiction to chap stick?
If I don't apply chap stick my lips get so dry, I swear I'm dependent on it.

What are your favorite brands of chap stick?
I like softlips, burts bees, and chapstick.

Oh! ME ME ME!!
lol

I have about 10 different tubes of chapstick at once. And I always have to have one on me. I cannot stand having dry lips.

My favorite brands are Burts Bees, Chapstick and soft lips.

omg me completely i love burt's bees the pomagrante one is my favorite

i also love this chapstick that i got that is from this lady that makes it
she sells it and these candles that she makes at fairs and stuff its amazing

i have spearmint and one that tastes like coffee

omg me completely i love burt's bees the pomagrante one is my favorite

i also love this chapstick that i got that is from this lady that makes it
she sells it and these candles that she makes at fairs and stuff its amazing

i have spearmint and one that tastes like coffee
me too!!!!
I don't know if I'm addicted yet, but I'm using it a lot more lately o_O.

Brand: Chapstick :p

same. i'm more of a lipgloss person.. and i use my burts bees pomegrante one.. it's like the only one i'll use..

YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
People know me by my signature scent - Chapstick Spearmint. LOL!

It's seriously that bad. One time a girl came up to me and said "Sonya, you weren't here this morning, but when I smelled spearmint and looked back, I knew you were here!". If I go more than 8 hours without chapstick, my lips get sooooo dry.

I had to spend $4 on Blistex in LAX just so I could have it on the ride home to Atlanta. I was like "You can get that at home for $1!".

i'm currently in love with this homemade stick that i got from a lady at a street fair. it tastes like pina colada. and its amazing.

blahhh. :sad:

my burt's bees pomegrante went through the washer & dryer. :sad:

it's the 2nd time but the first time it didn't do anything.. this time it's ruined. :(

i love burts bees, i'm completely dependant on it

Chapstick is my life. I have this stupid Cinderella chapstick that my ex-boyfriend got me. It's blueberry and kind of delicious. I also use blixtex for those really bad days. Hah.

Well i have just started wearing it alot lately and i need it on or else my lips get really dry.

I use chapstick naturals
soft lips cherry
and rosebud in normal, mint, and strawberry (though that one went missing)

burts bee's just makes my lips worse unless its the kind with honey and i can't find that anymore. :confused3 target used to have it but not anymore it seems...

Lets just say the first thing I do in the morning is put on some Chapstick.

Brands: Chapstick & This weird awesome one my friend got for me while she was visiting family in Hong Kong.

I cannot live without my peppermint chap stick.

I need my peppermint.

Not cherry..not any other kind.
Has to be peppermint.
I can work with spearmint though, but i prefer peppermint, which is strange, because when it comes to everything else, i love spearmint more.

I love, love, love this stuff that I got in France. My mom has a stick, somewhere that she's never used so I'm planning on stealing it if I can find it for when mine runs out.

I also like Burt's Bees and Alba.

Burts Bees.
The tin kind that smells minty.
I've never tried the stick stuff.

Sometimes I just use Vaseline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter