Changing trip dates for free dining?

smec73

Mouseketeer
I am sure this has been asked endlessly, but here are my questions about free dining.....
We are booked for 10/2-10/7. Would it be worth it to switch our dates to a week that has free dining? We would have to switch it to the week of 10/18 because my dd turns 3yrs on 10/25. She would no longer be free if we picked any later dates.
So, worth it or not? I would also have to see if we would still be able to get the dining reservations we've already made.

If you're able to change, and if you're able to accept the new dates for whatever, then it's worth looking into. Also remember that typically during discounted periods, park attendance is a bit lower, so that may be worth it by itself. Lastly, Free Dining Plan isn't usually the only discount offered at that time, as there's typically a room rate discount available as well.

So, if you're willing to look into it, I'd check the reservations to see if you can make it work. If you are, and everything else works out, then may as well.

I DO say that the 18th is a good time to go though ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter