Changing My Life (Disney Bento Boxes)

Following along!

Hi Tammy! Thanks for stopping by! After I did the 16 minute mile to km conversion you told me about I realized that even if I walk (which is what we did for one of our km last night), that we would be okay and not get swept. Plus we have more than seven months to go still to improve our time A LOT, correct? Whew!

I did an extra set of Bento lunches this week.
Today Eveie got Ariel with goldfish (yes, that is a grape bustier). :rolleyes:
Toby got Mowgli from the Jungle book with paw paw (dried papaya).
Yesterday Toby got Dinosaur with Aladar's egg. And he ate all the veggies! Yeay! The kids principal saw them and went bonkers over them and made Eveie show everyone in the office. Poor her. ;)
ariel_zps15531c19.jpg

mogli_zpsf62f0ca2.jpg

dinosaur_zps75cb4c7f.jpg

Love the Disney Bento boxes!! Can you pack my lunches? :rotfl2: So creative and fun for the kids! :thumbsup2

Love the Disney Bento boxes!! Can you pack my lunches? :rotfl2: So creative and fun for the kids! :thumbsup2

Here you go, Dugette: lunch for you! Dumbo with a cotton candy treat. :)
dumbobento_zpsbf784868.jpg

Today was the first day of my last class until I become a realtor! Didn't get any running in this weekend. Already looking forward to the weekend, Canada Day!

Your boxes are so much fun! I sometimes wish mine were younger to do this...we did movie nights a few years ago in prep for our trip...now we can barely find time to sit down and watch a movie let alone make a themed dinner.

You are so right...we have 7 months to get the time down...one step, one workout at a time! You can do this!

Your boxes are so much fun! I sometimes wish mine were younger to do this...we did movie nights a few years ago in prep for our trip...now we can barely find time to sit down and watch a movie let alone make a themed dinner.
You are so right...we have 7 months to get the time down...one step, one workout at a time! You can do this!

Hi Tammie! Robbie is my little time machine. I can now go back and do all these fun things with him all over again. Right now he is obsessed with Mickey (Don't tell Donald). And I haven't been running at all the last week. I've been studying hard, one more week of class and then another week to study before my exam! :scared:

Great news! I booked the Boardwalk part of our trip! Five days at BWV in a two bedroom! I upgraded to a Boardwalk view. I have to wait until November to do the Vero portion. Excited! And Harold and I had fun looking at ideas online on how to make a scout trooper costume for Toby for Star Wars weekend. Maybe if we start now we will have a chance. Still seems so far away but I know it is going to speed by.
board-walk-inn-gallery00.jpg

Thanks for the lunch!! :goodvibes

Good luck on your exam!

Yay on booking your Boardwalk accommodations! :yay:

Hi, Alysa! I haven't read this yet, but I have subbed so that I can come back to it soon! I have not been on the boards much at all because I have been so busy with work. I am glad to hear that you have another trip in the works! :goodvibes

Wow, Alyssa!

Those bento boxes are wonderful. What a great idea for getting the kids to eat healthier!

I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I know how dear my mother is to me, and I can't even begin to imagine... I love how you honor her with your life changes! The next year will go by so fast and before you know it you will be at Disney...

Alysa, I finally got a chance to view your video! What beautiful pictures of you and your family! It looks like you had a fabulous time on your trip! I'm so glad to hear that there is another one in the works! As usual, your cooking and creativity have blown my mind! I love the bento boxes! Adorable!

Alysa,

so glad to see you're posting here and your trip sounds amazing...

It's funny how life happens while we're busy making other plans - isn't it? I'm glad that you're feeling as if things are heading in the right direction...

You really do have a lovely family and at the end of the day- there are few things more important than that...

I'm happy to hear that you've run before and liked it so much ... I'm starting (again-finally and am hoping to do the 10 k Tower of Terror in October '15)

btw- love the bento boxes- awesome :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter