Changing from 2 bedroom to 1 bedroom & studio

realpatt

Mouseketeer
We have a res. for a 2 bedroom at Hilton Head in July. Turns out we don't need that much space. Can we change to a studio or will we lose the whole res. if we try and change it?

The 2 bedroom would be cancelled, and the studio would be a new reservation if it is available.

Even if you have a lock-off two bedroom unit, you can not just drop the one bedroom or studio portion, it has to be a cancel and re-book.

We have a res. for a 2 bedroom at Hilton Head in July. Turns out we don't need that much space. Can we change to a studio or will we lose the whole res. if we try and change it?

If you are seeing a studio available online for your stay, call MS and ask them to change it for you.

The two bedrooms are so nice to have there! Most of the studios are a bit darker than I like.

The one bedrooms are perfect.

I am very hesitant to cancel and rebook online when there is very limited availability.

After looking at July for studios, you could possibly do the 31 day waitlist. HH studios are very popular in July.

Unless you had a HCA 2BR, all other 2BRs are dedicated and cannot be divided into a Studio and 1BR. The lock-off 2BRs are not reserved as 2BRs unless one is needed for HCA. There are only 21 Studios and 21 1BRs at the resort (all lock-offs).

Regardless, it would still involve cancelling your 2BR and rebooking as a Studio. Unless you see availability or want to try the waitlist for a Studio or 1BR, I would just keep the 2BR and enjoy the additional space - otherwise you might be without a HH stay this summer.

Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter