Changing date of holiday - advice needed!

Megara84

Earning My Ears
Hello!

My boyfriend and I were due to go to Disney world in October 2017 and have put down the deposit - 8 nights Yacht Club with free DDP. Couldn't be more excited!!

However, even more excitingly, he proposed last week and now we're planning a wedding next year as well . We were going to have the October trip as a honeymoon but, with needing annual leave for the wedding, it's looking like it won't be possible. We're still having a honeymoon of course, just a shorter one and probably in Europe somewhere. We want to push Dis back to April 2018.

So my question is, do you think this would be possible? Would we still be able to keep our free DDP do you think?

If anyone's got experience of this,
I'd be very grateful for your thoughts!

Congratulations on your engagement!

To keep your free dining you will need to wait and see if the offer is released next year for 2018.

Free dining bookings can be moved but only if you would have originally qualified for free dining.

Bookings are not also open yet for 2018 so you will need to wait to change your dates. You have nothing to lose by waiting as if you cancel now you will lose your deposit anyway.

I moved a booking made april 14 for oct 15 to oct 16. As advised above I called when the 2016 free dining was released and did it then - so april 2015. This was booked direct with disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter