Hello all, Forgive me if this has been covered before, I haven't been able to find it if it has. My family and I are scheduled to sail Dream in early October. Our final payment is due in a few months. We did purchase the insurance along with our trip. There is a possibility that I will change jobs over the summer and, if so, we will most likely need to delay our cruise. We don't have any interest in canceling outright - (the family would kill me!) - but it may need to be pushed into early 2014 instead. Does anyone know what is the latest you can make a change of sailing date? What fees are associated with making such a change? Thanks in advance!