Changes to reservation question

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by DCbride, Feb 24, 2010.

1. DCbride

DCbride DIS Veteran

We paid in full for a package April 4-10. Just found out 10 min ago the school will be taking away our spring break, one day at a time...it's snowing again in NJ :mad:

I have never had to change a package. I saw that it costs $50 to make changes- would totally changing from April to August count as a change? Would the cost of the package be applied to whatever price we pay in August? Or if I change from April to August would that be considered a cancellation and I lose $100?

What a pain...

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DCbride

DCbride DIS Veteran

Just got off the phone- CM said that it would be a $50 fee to change from April to August and any paid money not spent in August would be refunded.

4. disneyfan55

disneyfan55 DIS Veteran

You could always call and hope for a more considerate CM to waive the fee. We had a reservation for Disney resort and had to cancel because of a snowstorm and we did get our money back even though within the 6 days to cancel.