Changed resorts

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by aubreysmom09, Aug 10, 2012.

1. aubreysmom09

aubreysmom09 Mouseketeer

Just changed resorts from CBR to POFQ. Nothing was available for the end of November when I originally booked. I really want POR but nothing is available. I really hope I did a good thing. We are paying the same amount so no loss there. Just happy that they have queen beds. I just hope both are DD2 (almost 3) and DD16 like this resort also. I'm still going to keep looking for POR unless that is silly. We have never stayed on property before, so everything is a bit overwhelming.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. jenlov

jenlov Mouseketeer

We've only stayed at POFQ and loved it! The kids loved the pool. We loved that everything is fairly close w/ short walks. We're staying at AoA this time, but if we weren't, I'd pick POFQ again!

4. aubreysmom09

aubreysmom09 Mouseketeer

I seem to be second guessing everything with this trip. Its not our first time at Disney, so I'm not sure why.

5. MMS1125

MMS1125 "You can design and create, and build the most won

I think you made a good choice :) If you to to DTD the boat is right there and the pool is pretty fun. The CBR pool is probably better for the 3yr old but like you said queen beds! POR/FQ has better food choices IMO too

6. aubreysmom09

aubreysmom09 Mouseketeer

She loves to swim we are at Water Country almost twice a week. She loves water slides. She rides all but 2. I guess we get to share pools with POR ?

7. MMS1125

MMS1125 "You can design and create, and build the most won

each one has pools but you can use the pool at FQ or POR :)

8. aubreysmom09

aubreysmom09 Mouseketeer

That's a nice perk :)

9. goofyintoronto

goofyintoronto I really wanted to like it, but I didnt.

The slide at POR is longer. But yes you can use both pools. Great perk. I like the bike rentals at POR and horse & carriage ride. Food court at POR has more options so dont forget to go at least once if you can. But POFQ has those heavenly beignets! OMG so delish! Switching from CBR to POFQ was a good move. Your kids will love the pool.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

10. Mousemommy1

Mousemommy1 DIS Veteran

I haven't stayed at POFQ, but I'm sure it's better than CBR. We just didn't care for CBR at all, but that's just us. I'm sure POFQ will be awesome!

And, water country??? Are you from NH?? We have one of those here. :goodvibes

11. aubreysmom09

aubreysmom09 Mouseketeer

Water Country is in Williamsburg Va, it's owned by Anheuser Busch.its next to Busch Gardens. We live in Norfolk, VA.