Changed from Ocean view to Verandah - need info

Tigger2ntinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Ship Disneys' Dream::lovestruc:lovestruc:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I had booked a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom Cat 09 A - Deck 8 - Cabin 8504.
Then someone (thank you by the way) sent me a review of the cabin and I found a photo of the room and canceled and re-booked.
Found a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah -Cat 05 B -Deck 8 Cabin 8568 . Has anyone stayed in this cabin?? and does anyone have photos of this cabin. I hope it has a nice view from Verandah. TIA

tigger2ntinkerbell

Found this report ...

Review by: peterpanstout
Ship: Disney Dream Stateroom: 8568 Condition: 5
Deck: 8 Category: 5 Location: Mid
Sail Date: 01/26/11
Notes: Very convenient, mid ship location. First stateroom as you turn left. Very quiet, never heard noise, and I am super sensative. We are a family of three and had plenty of room. This cabin did have a pull down 'bunk bed'. There was a scratch on the table and the bottom of the closet was bowed, where you could see the press board. Neither was an issue, just didn't expect that from a brand new ship.

And this one ...

Review by: SueInBoston
Ship: Disney Dream Stateroom: 8568 Condition: 4
Deck: 8 Category: 5B Location: Mid
Sail Date: 02/24/11
Notes: Convenient location right at mid ship elevator/stairs but noisy due to right across from the service elevator/stairs.

Disney Mama,
Thank you:woohoo: . I was hoping for a nice cabin and It looks like I might have found it:cloud9::cloud9: !!!. Thanks again.

If anyone has a picture of the cabin 8568 / deck 8 / cat 5 B. That would be great.

tigger2ntinkerbell

I know this thread is old.... however I just put a hold on a disney dream cruise for December 2013 and picked room 8568.... how is the room? Any pics?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter