Changed from Ocean view to Verandah - need info

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Tigger2ntinkerbell, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Tigger2ntinkerbell

Tigger2ntinkerbell DIS Veteran

Ship Disneys' Dream::lovestruc:lovestruc:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

I had booked a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom Cat 09 A - Deck 8 - Cabin 8504.
    Then someone (thank you by the way) sent me a review of the cabin and I found a photo of the room and canceled and re-booked.
    Found a Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah -Cat 05 B -Deck 8 Cabin 8568 . Has anyone stayed in this cabin?? and does anyone have photos of this cabin. I hope it has a nice view from Verandah. TIA

tigger2ntinkerbell

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disney Mama

Disney Mama Mouseketeer

Found this report ...

Review by: peterpanstout
    Ship: Disney Dream Stateroom: 8568 Condition: 5
    Deck: 8 Category: 5 Location: Mid
    Sail Date: 01/26/11
    Notes: Very convenient, mid ship location. First stateroom as you turn left. Very quiet, never heard noise, and I am super sensative. We are a family of three and had plenty of room. This cabin did have a pull down 'bunk bed'. There was a scratch on the table and the bottom of the closet was bowed, where you could see the press board. Neither was an issue, just didn't expect that from a brand new ship.

4. Disney Mama

Disney Mama Mouseketeer

And this one ...

Review by: SueInBoston
    Ship: Disney Dream Stateroom: 8568 Condition: 4
    Deck: 8 Category: 5B Location: Mid
    Sail Date: 02/24/11
    Notes: Convenient location right at mid ship elevator/stairs but noisy due to right across from the service elevator/stairs.

5. Tigger2ntinkerbell

Tigger2ntinkerbell DIS Veteran

Disney Mama,
    Thank you:woohoo: . I was hoping for a nice cabin and It looks like I might have found it:cloud9::cloud9: !!!. Thanks again.

If anyone has a picture of the cabin 8568 / deck 8 / cat 5 B. That would be great.

tigger2ntinkerbell

6. uscgmouse

uscgmouse Mouseketeer

I know this thread is old.... however I just put a hold on a disney dream cruise for December 2013 and picked room 8568.... how is the room? Any pics?